The Earth Side Awning fits compatible Earth Collection tents, the Joro Air and Aether all versions Air & Poled. Featuring Sentinel Eco fabric, which is made from recycled single use waste plastic, you can flex the amount of space you have, depending on the trip. The side awning provides the perfect space for storing kit or socialising.
- 70D Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single use waste plastic and transformed them into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco fabric also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping, plus supporting our outdoor environment
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Easy pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped, which provides a watertight seal
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- King Pole Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
|Type||Canopies & Extensions|
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £95+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £8.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £95+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.