With plenty of room for the family, the Aether 600XL is a 6-person poled tent that features in the new Earth Collection by Vango. The new collection launches Vango's Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single use plastics.
Not only does the Aether reduce plastic waste from the environment but benefits from key features such as Pre-Angled poles for greater head height and internal space.
Another feature is the fully sewn-in groundsheet and Pre-Attached Extension, offering extra living space and a real outdoors feel.
The double living area has a large front door, which can be fully rolled back and the side door can be King-Poled open to enjoy the good weather, or zipped up when more shelter is required.
Fresh airflow is also a key feature as both the living room doors have mesh panels which increase the airflow, whilst keeping the bugs out.
The Aether also features Clear Access, Queen Sized, Nightfall bedrooms, designed with a wider entrance. There is no step over into the bedroom which has been designed to reduce early morning light.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped, which provides a watertight seal
- 70D Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single use waste plastic and transformed them into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco fabric also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping, plus supporting our outdoor environment
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Pre-Attached Extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Flexible Door Step - An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance
- NEW! Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
|Tent Size||6 Person|
|Tent Style||Dome Tent|
|Tent Size||6 Person|
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £95+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £8.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £95+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.