A powerful 3000Watt Inverter which can be used on numerous appliances such as, Cordless Drills, Mobile Phone Chargers, Laptops, Belt Sanders, Vacuum Cleaners, Dishwashers, Fridges and much more!
For drivers, caravaners, campers and tradespeople who need access to a power supply when they are in a remote area, on site or where there is restricted access to a power supply.
This 3000W (6000W peak) inverter safely converts the vehicle’s 12V DC battery to a 230V AC power supply.
Suitable for powering UK standard appliances of that requires up to 3000W. This includes laptops, mobile phones, LCD TVs, DVD players, coffee makers, cordless power tool chargers and more.
The inverter comes in an anodized aluminium case with a built-in cooling fan to protect against overheating.
Compatible with most 12V cars, 4x4s, lorries and motorcycles. And it is also suitable for most caravans, motorhomes and boats.
The inverter is powered through the vehicle’s battery, and the product is supplied with battery connector cables to connect the inverter to the 12V battery. The inverter works with the vehicle's battery when the engine is turned either on or off (accessory mode).
- 3000W continuous power
- 6000W peak power
- Safely converts 12V DC to 230V AC power supply
- Two 3-pin UK plug sockets
- Single USB charge port
- Anodized aluminium case with built-in cooling fan.
- Multiple electrical protection features including low voltage, over voltage, overload, short circuit & overheating.
- Supplied with battery connector cables
- Not suitable for operating medical equipment, fluorescent lights and printers
Please purchase the power you need based on the continuous output. Peak output will only last a short period of time
*Important Information: *
Streetwise's modified sine wave inverters are suitable for general requirement for use inside vehicles, boats, caravans and boats. They are suitable for:
• powering laptops • phone chargers • tablets & games consoles • heater element devices such as kettles • vacuum cleaners • water pumps • Lower wattage home appliances – toaster, kettles, irons, electric hobs.
• Lighting (non ballast) • Many power tools
Streetwise's modified sine wave inverters are not suitable / recommended for:
• Solar installations • Medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers • Power tools running on AC motor and variable speed control and cordless tool battery chargers. • Some Newer TV’s – refer to manufacturer guide. • Items with digital clocks and electric timers including washing machines and bread makers. • Devices that use thyristors like laser printers and photocopiers • Fluorescent lights • Audio Equipment, satellite systems and video equipment • High power items which use an AC motor such as larger fridges, microwaves and compressors.
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £100+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £100+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.