The RooDog Tourer is a classic looking city e-bike with a step over frame that is suitable for both male and female riders. The sleek design and smooth power delivery makes it the perfect e-bike for commuting and touring. The Tourer also has adjustable Dutch style handle bars enabling you to find your perfect riding position.
With an understated appearance, the Roodog Tourer has traditional styling and is not instantly recognisable as an electric bike. A classically styled city bike with the advantage of electric pedal-assist the Tourer is a capable e-bike for commuting and touring. . The bike comes fitted with front and rear lights powered by the battery pack for good visibility in all conditions.
- Motor: 250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation)
- Battery: 36V 10Ah, lithium-ion battery
- Charge Time: 4-6 hours from flat
- Range: up to 30 miles per full charge, dependent on the weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, the air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. (please note continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery)
- LCD display with battery indicator, speed indicator, trip meter & lights control
- Weight: 23.8kg including battery
- Maximum load: 120kg (18st 12)
- Suggested rider height 5'5" to 6'3"
|Motor||250W 36V, rear wheel hub brushless motor|
|Battery||36V 10Ah, lithium-ion battery|
|Display (E-Bike)||LCD display; Battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights and PAS system. Tripometer and speed indicator|
|Charge Time||4-6 hours from flat|
|Range||30 + miles per full charge, dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.|
|Max. Speed||15.5mph (maximum allowed by UK/EU regulation)|
|Frame||Aluminium alloy 6061|
|Fork||TGS Aluminium alloy suspension fork|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tourney RD-TX35|
|Chainset||Single chainring, alloy crank, square taper|
|Shifters||Shimano 7-Speed Easy-Shift|
|Brakes||Front and rear V brake|
|Bars||Dutch style with backsweep|
|Stem||Alloy, adjustable angle|
|Wheel Rims||26" Alloy|
|Hubs||Quick release front, motorised rear|
|Saddle||Velo Plush comfort saddle|
|Accessories||Rear carrier, mudguards, kickstand, front & rear lights|
|Weight||23.8kg including battery|
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £100+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £100+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.