The Outwell Starhill 6A air tent offers a spacious, simple, and smart camping experience for families. Its durable sewn-in groundsheet, tinted windows with toggle-up curtains, and large front door provide comfort and privacy. Quick to pitch, meaning that you can enjoy a great family holiday without fuss almost as soon as you arrive at your campsite.
A Quick-Pitch 6-Person Family Tent with 3 Bedrooms
The fast-pitching Outwell Starhill 6A air inflatable tent is a perfect option for an easy and stress-free camping experience for your family. The durable sewn-in groundsheet eliminates dampness and reduces any chances of you having any unwelcome creepy crawlies in your tent. The tinted windows also allow light to fill the living area and the toggle-up curtains provide privacy when you want to shut the outside world out. Additionally, the large front door can be easily rolled away so you and your family can enjoy the views from your campsite.
The Starhill 6A tent is a great option for touring, being quick to pitch up and then pack away to travel to your next destination!
Outwell Starhill 6A Tent Features
- Outtex® 3000 Select Fabric
A hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 3,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
- Fire Retardant
The material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
- Taped Seams
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
- Aerodynamic Storm Protection 9
The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather. Wind strength 9 on the Beaufort wind scale is equivalent to strong winds at a speed between 62-74 km/h, which can break twigs on trees.
- Outwell Rigid Air System
Features individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via easy access external valves.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
- Outwell Rear Ventilation System
Special rear ventilation design with full variable adjustment providing tailored regulation and enhanced airflow
- Outwell HookTrack System
Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
- Premier Bedroom
Outwell Premier Bedrooms offer generous floor space for easy access and mobility, plus storage pockets and mains cable entry points to bring in power for electrics, like lights. Dark roof and wall panels with curtains over the mesh vents reduce light entry
- Dark Inner
Dark roof and side panels reduce light entry into bedrooms to improve sleep quality. Perfect for early nights, lie-ins and to prevent waking at sunrise. Dark curtains over mesh vents further control light entry
- Hanging Point System
Attaches the inners with a toggle through the suspension point taped to the tent for strength and security
- Toggle-up Curtain
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
- Air pump included
Supplied with all our Air Tube technology tents, our easy-to-attach, highly efficient manual air pump makes short work of inflating our inflatable tents.
- Carry Bag
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
- Dry Zip
Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance
- Outwell Guyline Retainer System
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures campers avoid tangling guylines when packing away
- Tinted Windows
Windows with a tinted coating serve two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Rear entrance allows easy access to and from the inner tent
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies secure tent lighting and avoid tripping
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Compressible carrybag for compact pack size
Starhill 6A Tent Specifications & Dimensions
- Type of tent: Four room tunnel tent
- Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 Select, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
- Sleeps: 6
- Tubes: Rigid Air System for fast and simple inflation
- Maximum pressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
- Inner tent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
- Floor Inner: PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Colour: Blue
- Textile Fiber Composition: Flysheet: 100% Polyester Inner tent: 100% Polyester Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Pitching Time (min): 17 (Final pitch to ensure design performance with all peg points and guylines pegged out to secure the tent against inclement weather.)
- Pitch time – ready to move in (min): 8 (Initial pitch with corner pegs, all poles and necessary guylines in situ to keep the tent standing for furnishing.)
- Pack size: 71 x 38 x 38 cm
- Weight: 20.2 kg
|Tent Style||Tunnel Tent|
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £100+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £100+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.