The Royal 350 De Luxe comes with window blinds as standard along with double mud flaps and four Safe Lock storm straps. This very latest addition to the Royal 350 awning range incorporates many of the special features our existing customers have requested.
Standard with window blinds, double mud flaps and double Safe Lock System. This very latest addition to the Royal 350 awning range incorporates many of the special features our existing customers have requested. All Royal 350 De Luxe awnings are now fitted with window blinds for extra security and complete privacy. This very desirable feature is the very latest must have feature for seasonally sited awnings. To increase the stability of the awning extra safe lock clips are fitted enabling the fitting of a total of four Safe Lock storm straps. Notice the fitting of a double mud flap, yet another great idea fitted as a standard feature on this superb new model.
IDEAL FOR SEASONAL SITES
Depth: 350 cm or 240 cm plus 110 cm canopy
Roof material: Ten Cate coated polyester
Wall material: Ten Cate All Season heavy quality coated polyester
Front panel: Both panels can be rolled down or zipped out
Side panels: Both 240 cm panels are fitted with a door and can be zipped out
Frame: 28 mm EasyGrip steel frame
Available sizes: 825-1200 cm
Available colour: Charcoal/grey
Weight: Size 8 approx. 59 kg / Size 22 approx. 85 kg (canvas + frame)
- A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panel
- On the left-hand side you will find a fly screen panel
- Annex tall
- Annex De Luxe (with Rear Door)
- Inner tent annex
- Palma awning canopy
- Partition wall to be used between the two front panels
- Extra front panel for a portal solution
- Veranda pole
- Storm poles for extra stability
- Safe Lock System kit
- 28mm EasyGrip Steel Frame
- Royal 350 De Luxe is fitted with window blinds
- Royal 350 De Luxe is fitted with a double mud flap
- The position of the door can be changed by switching the front panels
- The front panel can be zipped half way down to produce a verandah (verandah pole optional)
- Side panel zips are covered in matching material for extra protection
- When using the optional annex, the side panel of the awning remains in place as a divider between the annex and the awning
- Annexes are designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning
- Fitted with Quick Lock profile
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
- Annex fitted with a double zip system, this enables you to replace the side panel (not possible if you use an annex inner tent)
Dorema Awning Sizing
Dorema awnings are sized according to your caravan's A-measurement. The A-measurement for your caravan may be given in your caravan's handbook however, the most accurate means of sizing your awning is to take the A-measurement yourself. This is measured, starting at the ground level at the rear of your caravan below the awning rail, measuring up and around the entire length of your caravan's awning rail and back down to the ground below the awning rail at the front of the caravan.
You can measure this easily by running a length of cord from the start, through the awning rail, down to the end, then measuring the cord length. Use the table below as a reference to A-measurement and Awning Size
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £100+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £100+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.