Whether you require a top quality touring awning or a perfect seasonally sited awning, the new President XL280 is actually both.
Whether you require a top quality touring awning or a perfect seasonally sited awning, the new President XL280 is actually both. The Ten Cate All Season Design canvas is equipped with an extra coating to help reduce adhesion of dirt to the canvas which can enhance the longevity of the awnings life. The President XL 280 is equipped as standard with window blinds for extra privacy as well as double anchor hook fittings to allow the mud flap to be placed either inside or outside.
Depth: 280 cm
Roof material: Ten Cate All Season coated polyester
Wall material: Ten Cate All Season heavy quality coated polyester
Front panel: Both panels can be rolled down or zipped out
Side panels: Both panels are fi tted with a door, can be rolled down and can be zipped out
Frame: 28 mm EasyGrip steel frame
Available sizes: 775-1200 cm
Available colour: Charcoal/grey
Weight: Size 6 approx. 41 kg / Size 22 approx. 64 kg
- A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panel
- On both side panels you will find a fly screen panel
- Lightweight Fibre Tech Plus EasyGrip frame (Not recommended for Seasonal Site use)
- Palma awning canopy
- Annex tall with pointed roof
- annex De Luxe tall with pointed roof
- Inner tent annex
- Verandah pole
- Stormpoles for extra stability
- Safe Lock System kit
- Mesh side panel
- Fitted with window blinds
- Fitted with double anchor hooks to have the mud flaps either inside or outside
- Annex fitted with a double zip system, to replace the side panel
- Covered zips in matching material for extra protection
- Annexes are designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning
- Fitted with Quick Lock profile
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
Dorema Awning Sizing
Dorema awnings are sized according to your caravan's A-measurement. The A-measurement for your caravan may be given in your caravan's handbook however, the most accurate means of sizing your awning is to take the A-measurement yourself. This is measured, starting at the ground level at the rear of your caravan below the awning rail, measuring up and around the entire length of your caravan's awning rail and back down to the ground below the awning rail at the front of the caravan.
You can measure this easily by running a length of cord from the start, through the awning rail, down to the end, then measuring the cord length. Use the table below as a reference to A-measurement and Awning Size
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £100+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £100+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.