Coleman's Darwin 3 Plus three person tent is perfect for festivals, multi-stop or weekend camping trips! With an extended dome structure and peaked-porch, this tent has enough space for storing muddy boots and bags away from the sleeping space. Plus, its ring and pin attachment ensures a simple set-up while PVC windows allow natural light inside the tent.
Spacious 3-Person Tent by Coleman
The Darwin 3 Plus Tent is a great option for any camping trip. With its extended dome structure, it provides plenty of headroom, ideal for taller campers, and makes for an all-around comfortable experience.
Quick to pitch, the tent can be erected in around 10 minutes, leaving you free to get on with enjoying your holiday
The peaked porch is perfect for storing muddy boots and bags away from the sleeping space, so your tent remains clean and clutter-free. Easily pitched with its ring and pin attachment system, the tent also offers you a great view with PVC windows allowing natural light inside the tent. It’s perfect for 3-person camping trips, multi-day hikes, camping festivals or even family campouts - as it provides ample space for 3 campers!
Features & Benefits of the Coleman Darwin+ Tent
- 3 pole tunnel structure with ring and pin fixing ensuring swift and accurate placement of poles every time
- 3000mm Hydrostatic Head and taped seams to keep you dry in all conditions
- Fibreglass poles are lightweight and flex in the wind, deflecting heavy gusts
- Spacious front porch area providing plenty of room for gear and muddy boots
- Fully-integrated bedroom groundsheet ensuring a dry, bug free experience
- Fire retardant fly-sheet will self-extinguish if exposed to flame and will not flare dangerously out of control
Darwin+ 3-Person Tent Specifications, SIzes & Weights
- Capacity: 3 person
- Rooms: 1
- Set up: Inner first
- Structure: Dome
- Poles: Fibreglass
- Groundsheet: PE welded, fully integrated (Bedroom)
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/Fire retardant
- Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, No-see-um mesh
- Seams: Taped seams
- Carry bag: Included
- Water column (Hydrostatic Head): 3000mm
- Sleeping area: 3.8m²
- Living area: 1.8m²
- Total area: 5.6m²
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Pack size: 54 x 17 x 17 cm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 325 x 800 x 120cm
- Pitch time: 10 mins
|Tent Style||Dome Tent|
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £100+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £100+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.